Korigad Trek - Amby Valley
Korigad (also called Koraigad, Koarigad or Kumwarigad) is a beautiful hill fort located at around 20 kms from Lonavala near Amby Valley. This is a fort which you can visit during any time of the year for one day treks. Some of the structures on the fort are still intact and the views that one would get from the top are just splendid. The trek is very simple from here and one can reach in an hour to the summit.
Base Village: Peth Shahpur
Height: 4700 feet above sea level
Time required: 1 hours from base village i.e peth Shahpur Village.
Meeting Point: Ghatkopar east Amar Mahal time 5.00 am , Vani Vidyalaya School, Mulund (W) 5.30 am
Pickup points: Airoli
Schedule for Trek:
06.00: Early Morning Leave for Lonavla.
09.00: Leave for Breakfast Venue. Changing facility and washroom available.
10.00: Reach Base Village Peth Shahpur
10.30: Start Ascending
11.45: Explore the the fort and have Lunch till 14:00
14:00: Start Descending
15:00: Reach Base
17:00: Reach Lonavala and have evening snacks.
18:00: Depart for Mumbai by private coach.
Things to Be carried:
- Water bottle (2 litres).
- An identity card.
- Towel, a napkin, Extra pairs of clothes wrapped in a polythene bag.
- Wind cheater
- Camera, Cell phone, Binoculars (optional)
- A good trekking shoes and extra par of socks.
- Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder some snacks & biscuits.
- A haversack to put all your things.
- Personal Medicines.
- Carry a polythene to keep all your waste.
For booking you need to deposit Rs.1000/-per person in the following Account: (Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participants Name, Email ID, Gender, Cell Number, Age)
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 5 days of outing 25% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
- Travel from Mumbai to base village and back to Mumbai by private Bus.
- Unlimited Tea Coffee & Breakfast, packed Lunch and Unlimited Evening Heavy Snacks. (Pure veg & Jain Food Served).
- Guide and Expertise Charges.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Anything other than mentioned above in inclusion.